Funding and visa support

After you obtain your unconditional offer, you will need to provide proof of funding or pay a deposit so your visa letter/CAS can be issued.


If you’re a sponsored student, you will need to provide a Financial Guarantee Letter from your sponsor that is addressed directly to the institution you are studying at.


If you’re a self-funded student, you will need to pay a deposit and provide bank statements that show that you have enough funds to cover tuition fees and living costs. The figure that needs to be held in your account depends on your course and city of study.


We can assist sponsored and self-funded students in obtaining their visa letters or CAS statements.

Our experienced team will offer their utmost support and guidance in your visa application. We will liaise with the institution to issue the visa letter that will be used to support your visa application.  


We will ensure that you have all the correct paperwork and up-to-date information so that your visa application is successful and your study abroad is hassle-free.

AG Education & Training

Registered in England and Wales.

Number: 09087426

VAT Number: 270955287

AG Travel & Tourism

Registered in England and Wales

No: 10254868

©2019 All Rights Reserved.


  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Grey LinkedIn Icon
  • Grey Instagram Icon
  • Grey YouTube Icon
  • Grey Snapchat Icon